Home > Get Involved
When you are awarded a National Teaching Fellowship you automatically become a member of the Association of National Teaching Fellows (ANTFs). Some NTFs are happy to be silent members but others use their membership to provide a greater impact through being part of a collective group.
As an NTF you are welcome to get involved with the Association and the work that we do. You could contribute to this blog or join / form an ‘Interest Group’, alongside a host of other activities:
- Network and collaborate with around 600 NTFs in the UK
- Participate or help organise the Annual ANTF Symposium
- Form / participate in an ‘Interest Group‘ around a special topic, area of expertise or research.
- Contribute an article to this blog or share videos and photographs (under a Creative Commons license for which you have full permissions) to boost the promotion of UK NTFs on the internet.
- Participate or help organise NTF roadshow events or workshops
- Share / follow news and event information via this blog and our Twitter network
Our diverse and vibrant community!
As our 2014 survey of ANTF members demonstrates, we are a diverse group of those working in education or retired, those who have moved outside of education, and those involved in teaching, HE management and a wide range of university specialist services. As an Association we welcome EVERYONE.
Commonly asked question – how to update your HEA NTF profile?
You can submit an updated profile (up to 350 words) by emailing the HEA directly via the NTF support email address:
ntfssupport ‘at’ heacademy.ac.uk