Committee Members 2021
The ANTF committee members are
- Chair: Caroline Coles, Aston University, email@example.com
- CATE liason Officers: Mark O Hara, BCU Mark.O’Hara@bcu.ac.uk; Angela O Sullivan, DMU firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Officers: Julie Hulme, Keele University email@example.com;Wendy Garnham @sussex.ac.uk
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity Officers: Sally Everett, KCL, firstname.lastname@example.org; Momna Hejmadi, University of Bath, M.V.Hejmadi @ bath.ac.uk; Steve Briggs @ beds.ac.uk
- Events Officers: Debbie Holley, Bournemouth University, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Momna Hejmadi, University of Bath, bssmvh@ bath.ac.uk; Beatrix Acevedo Anglia Rushkin
We are delighted to have an additional role as FRIEND of CANTF who generously offer their support and help at our busiest times.
FRIENDS OF CANTF
- Sally Brown, independent consultant, sally.brown.net
- Charles Buckley, Liverpool University
- Leisa Nicholls- Drew, De Montfort University
Do contact us via the emails above or via the webmaster if you feel you want to get involved in any of our activities.
We aim to keep NTFs informed of our work on a regular basis, so please do make contact and contribute to the ‘family’ of NTFs.
Angela O’Sullivan is a Professor of Inclusive Practice in Teaching & Learning at De Montfort University, Leicester. She has a clear scholarly humanist pedagogy focused around motivation, support and widening access. As an NTF and CATE winner, and co-chair of the Association for Academic Outreach, Angela is joint CATE liaison officer for the Committee